Saturday, January 15, 2011

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!









Wow it is crazy to think that 2 months has gone by since our sweet little Finley joined us.  I have posted a few random pictures of her, Joci and Noah.  (most from christmas). 

Finley is doing wonderful.  She continues to grow and be such a spoiled little diva! :)  She loves to be held, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  I often get asked what she weighs now, and to be honest we haven't taken her in, because everyone at the doctor is sick.  I feel she is safer at home! :)  She does however have a double chin! :0   Joci and Noah continue to love ms. finley to pieces.  It is hard for me to come to terms with this being our last baby because she is such a snuggle bug.  I love it! 

We are ready for summer at the Nichols house.  It has been a long winter already and it is only January.  We are leaving in 2 weeks for a week long vacation to disney.  We can't wait.  I will post more pictures soon.  We hope your new year is as amazing as ours has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment