Wednesday, October 27, 2010

32 Weeks and Counting

Well Noah celbrated his 3rd birthday yesterday which was wonderful for 2 reasons.  Reason 1 he is 3!  Reason 2 I have offically made it further during this pregnancy than I did with Noah.  We are 32 weeks tomorrow!  We couldn't be more excited, but obviously we still have some time to go.  We are measuring right on, which is not usually the case for us.  We usually measure small.  This may be our biggest baby yet. I can not wait for the next few weeks to fly by so we can meet this little peanut.  We don't know what we are having, and I can't wait to find out.  I have no idea what it is and whatever I guess is usually wrong.  Shawn thinks it is a girl, but I am not sure what his reason is for that.  It may be that I have been crazy crabby this pregnancy.  Oh well either way we don't care.  We are just praying for a full term healthy baby!  (NO NICU)

We have  lot to accomplish before this baby comes, and that includes moving.  We are planing on moving the end of November the begining of December.  It will be niced to be settled before the baby comes.  I will post pictures of Noah's birthday when I get some free time.  He had so much fun!  It was great to see him really get into it this year.  He loved everything he got, and he loved that the day was all about him.  It was a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment